The workplace culture and environment are powerful influences on our behavior and can create, among other things, mental stressors and physical imbalances. Physical fitness is shown to alleviate an array of conditions that arise from workplace environments, especially for individuals who sit or stand for long periods of time. The benefits of engaging in physical fitness include:
• Weight reduction
• Boost in energy levels
• Combats illness and disease
• Promotes better sleep
• Provides lower levels of stress
• Improves mood
• Increases well-being, self-image and self-esteem
Employers can also benefit from workplace wellness programs.
• Enhanced recruitment and retention of employees
• Reduced healthcare costs
• Decreased rates of illness and injuries
• Reduced employee absenteeism
• Improved employee relations and morale
• Increased productivity
Whether you are an employer or employee, you can benefit from joining our Corporate Wellness program. We will help provide the optimal program for your workplace!